|Details|| ||placesAims – discussed and revised
1. Learn something new at each meeting (no change)
2. No more than £10 for visits – but if this is an issue for anyone do have a quiet word with Carolyn. Penny or Sally. (up from £5)
3. Visits to places should be no more than 45 minutes drive from Dunstable except for one longer visits each year agreed at planning meetings. (Increased from 30 mins from Dunstable)
• we agreed to look for winter speakers who cost £50 or less
• We wanted U3A Dunstable to put on First Aid courses particularly for when going on outings. The question of "doing something wrong" came up but this is covered by the "good Samaritan law" whereby if you try to help in good faith and you, for example break a rib in trying resuscitation, you are not at any risk of litigation.
• We agreed that members would pay a subscription fee of £20 paid in 2 instalments in March and October to ensure we have sufficient funds to pay for speakers and stay within U3A recommendations.
I am not sure if you just want the aims changes but included that other aspects in case they are relevant too.|